Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls: what makes an awesome date?

I need suggestions for small and big not-so-gay surprises for a date with a very special girl. Ideas? I need a broad range. For example, I know her favorite flower is a calla lilly, so i've got those. I also know she always wanted a stopsign for her room, so i stole her one! haha ... give me your best ideas!

Favorite Answer

Take her to the movies and then take her out to dinner....its simple and it works...give her the flowers and the stop sighn...looking at the stars is always nice too...very romanic to kiss too : )....Good Luck

For small dates, thoughtful (which I see you are) is best. Try picnics in the park with good food and wine-not sandwiches, going to a cool museum or art show, local music at a bar. Also try hitting up tourist spots in your own city. Most people take these areas for granted and miss out on the fun stuff that visitors enjoy.

For a bigger date, my boyfriend and I just went on a dinner cruise and it was great. Very classy and romantic, a little pricey but worth it. Or go to a trendy resteraunt, make sure you tell her to dress up and you wear a tie, have drinks in the lounge first. Limo rides up the coast are nice too.

• dont' talk about just you cause that's like boresville!! u should talk about her and what she likes to do and her fav. color and her other fav. things and then if she asks about you then u tell her but don't make the whole date about you. and also really listen to her so when u get that second date you can bring her something that she said she really wanted and stuff then she'll know ur listening. i think that's sweet with the flowers and the stop sign!!

jazzsax, ur already on a roll with the things u've discovered about her. how bout showing her the things u love on the date. if she is genuinly interested in you she'd love to see and know all the things u love to do and hear why you love them.

walking around baseball field at night

the ending.

Take her to the strippers!!!