What do you folks think about the company "Best Buy"?

I'm in the application process to get a job there, does anyone in the group work there and are they good folks to work for?

• kalaka
    Favorite Answer

Good place to buy CD's and stuff. From what I've heard, not a very cool place to work.

I had an interview at a Best Buy to work part time during the holiday season. During the first interview, one of the managers came into the room during my interview and spent the entire time I was there returning personal phone calls on his cell phone. Not very professional. Somehow, after that, I got scheduled fot a second interview. I showed up and waited for 45 minutes before being told the manager who had scheduled me that day was off.

I realized then and there that I didn't want to work there.

Then again, if you really need a job, it's a job, you know? They aren't easy to come by in George W. Bush's economy. Just beware.

If I were you, I go to the Store and look around; then strike up a conversation with one of the Clerks. You might find a "TALKER".

they don't pay me to shop/work there; circuit city does