Why do I Feel like women only go out with me for my money?

I mean, I'm a nice guy, a little on the dirty side, but I try to bath atleast every other day. I like to go to McDonalds and eat chicken nuggets. I get hamburger patties too and bite them and leave funny bite marks in them. I'm also thinking about getting my hair straightened, but all my friends tell me that stuff is for girls.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well u prob. feel like that because that is what is happening...don't eat at McDonalds all the time....it is bad for your health!!!! only once and a while is o.k.

And try getting your hair cut short.....and please take a shower everyday...it would be better for your health

• 1 decade ago

maybe it is because you don,t keep yourself the way a woman would want a man to keep himself which is: taking a bath,having fair oral hygeine,maybe a nice hair cut or if not that just slick it back that would at least make you look some what okay. and last but not least, maybe it is because you tell the women that you have money,money isn,t everything so stop sending these signals and love yourself enough to take the time to care for yourself first. good luck!

• 1 decade ago

There is nothing wrong with u boy!!!! Not all gals are the same but every once in a while instead of worrying yourself that you're not gettin any gal at all, try and put yourself out there sometimes gals like a guy with a bit of rough and dirty to them... and it not your money!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Star
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

*You surely dont seem like someone with money. Judging by the foods you eat and your scary pic... I think they are being a bit too nice. Maybe you should use your money to improve your looks and hygienes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

coz all u think abt is ur money n u have never wanted 2 have a real relationship

• 1 decade ago

if u r just like u said,maybe u should change so money isnt all u have to offer.

• 1 decade ago

well, it certainly isnt for your charming smile. . . FYI: don't skimp on the personal hygeine.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

becuz thats the impression u give

• 1 decade ago

You're a balla

• 1 decade ago

No, it's not because of the money...It's because they love your smile!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.