Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & Body · 1 decade ago

do guys like big hips on a girl?

im not a fat girl.im a thick girl with big hips.it goes well with my body type.its proportioned.i just wanted 2 know if guys think its attractive.this is a sincere question so if you're a female please dont give me any smart comments.if u dont want 2 sincerely answer than please dont.thanks

Favorite Answer

... I am a girl, and I hate it when people leave rude and hurtful things on a serious question. Girl, as long as you are happy with the way you look, f everyone who thinks you aren't! I have many guy friends who go out with thick girls. They say that they don't care if they are the biggest or littlest person, they love their personality and that they are beautiful on the inside, as well as the outside. Plus, I know tons of girls that have a similar body like yours, and they are one of the most popular girls in school. As long as you have a great, kind and outgoing attitude, everyone will like you! Hope I helped, even though I am not a guy lol.

Source(s): My Heart!

There are some guys out there who'll say no, but I would say yes. Guys get caught up with what they see on TV. Stick figures with big boobs. Not all of us are like that though. There was once a girl who was rather hippie, but like you said your question, she was well proportioned. I fell head over heals for her. To this day I find girls with her body type very attractive simply because of that first time. I guess it's one of those things, once you have it once, it's the only thing you'll ever want.

Well, that and a good personality :)

Source(s): First love

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

do guys like big hips on a girl?

Source(s): guys big hips girl: https://shortly.im/bKBig

Are There Any Breast Enlargement Creams That Really Work Such As Perfect Woman Or Any Others In The Market? -- https://tinyurl.im/aHMcW

It all depends on the individual girl. Proportion is the most important thing. Also, hips are just one small aspect of an entire woman.

It's one of the things that can make a chick extremely sexy- If she wears them right.

Big hips mean fertility, baby. And an otherwise sexy figure would make you the most attractive girl around.

Guys like hips, a butt, big breast, looks, but if u give up they will like u anymore u feel me and I'm keeping it real

Shakira-"I'm on tonight My hips don't lie and I'm starting to feel it's right..."and she's pretty.

I think girls with wide hips and a hourglass figure are beautiful!

Sweetheart........just be happy with who you are!

All women are beautiful in their own way...........

I have dated all different types of women.........

They all had personality which is what sort of attracted me in the first place!

It amazes me how women get down on themselves......

I realize it is the fault of TV and all that.............

But in my opinion it really comes down to a woman having confidence in herself!

I love the woman in my life.....she is the most beautiful woman in the world to me.

She is 5'8" and weighs about 107 pounds.....

Which in my opinion is too thin....but I love her the same as I would if she weighed more!

Just find a guy who will care for you,for who you are...........

Source(s): Just my opinion.