why does a husband refuse to get his own wife pregnate?

i have a friend who iknow of and this has bothered her for years

Favorite Answer

because he doesn't want kids?!

My aunt and uncle both wanted children, but their financial situation was holding them back. plus my uncle had other pursuits and hobbies he wasnt willing to let go. Becuase when you have children you have to sacrifice a majority of your time.

So if they are having financial problems that may be the reason. and if not, it may be a personal reason why he doesnt want any.

(maybe he cant get her pregnant)

So the best thing she can do is sit down with him and discuss it. (she could tell him her feelings about it and why she wants kids and then with an open-mind she could ask him why he is hesistant about having children) also seeing a marriage counselor could help as well.

I would take it as hes not ready for the responsibility of a child.I mean after all they do come with a lot of responsibility's.Not only that they coast money too.Some people don't understand how much money one baby can coast.I only have one child and she coast me over a thousand dollars.having baby's isn't cheap.i hope this helps good luck

Probably because he isn't ready to have children yet. He's gone over the math and financially both him and his wife aren't financially ready. Or because he's insecure of himself in playing the role of a father and messing up.

I think hes not prepare for having a child, he just like to have a wife.

My husband said that he was afraid of getting me pregnant and then I would leave him and take off with the baby. I was like where did he get that from?

because he doesnt want kids and because he will not respect that he has kids but if he wants to get another girl pregnant then he is just stupid because he knows that once he gets her pregnant then he wont have to worry about her

Cheating or does not want kids

beacause having kid i s a very big responseability :) he is rite on his point of view tht he can have it after words ;)

• Mrs. M

Maybe he doesn't want kids..she should talk to him and find out

He doesn't want to have kids, he's not ready.

He may never be ready.