Did you know that it's possible to be both heterosexual and gay at the same time?

Have you people ever seen the inside of a dictionary?

Favorite Answer

Heterosexual means being attracted to the opposite sex. If by "gay" you mean "happy," it's possible. If by "gay" you mean "homosexual," it's also possible, it's called bisexuality.

I don't think so. cuz if you are hetero then that means you are totally straight cuz you like the opposite gender. Hello that is kinda what Hetero means. (i learned the word hetero in biology) Homo means same. So you said is it possible to be hetero and gay. well gay is liking the same gender. So if you like the same gender your gay. if you like the opposite then your hetero. And thats what you asked i think the answer is no. Cuz otherwise it wouldn't be called being hetero and gay it would just be called bi. but thats not what you asked. So my answer for you is No. I kinda got lost in answering so i got confused i hope you got my point and dude you made me think and i hate thinking! thats why i hate school! LOL!

Source(s): I hope i helped that came from my cluttered brain!

It's called being "bi." These individuals happen to be in or near the center of a wide continuum of human sexual preference.

Of course. It's called "bisexuality".

Its called being bisexual. I means you like both men and women.

Tht's like saying you can be good and evil at the same time. You're one way or the other or you're lieing.

Yes, I know that. It's called Bisexual.

That's called being "BI-SEXUAL"

think about it this way ... it doubles your chances of scoring on Friday nite.

Yes, it's called being Bisexual!

• Chreap

It's either one or the other.

Bi people are the confused ones!