i am looking for the meaning and origin of my name..niurka?

Favorite Answer

Ni means that you have a very high intelligence. urka is short for urkle. so your name means very intelligent urkle.

Well I'm going to fly in the face of everyone else here. When anyone walks in the room, regardless of gender or age (0 months to 100) I look at them up and down. I can assure you I don't have sex on mind nor am I seeing if they're attractive, because I'm not interested in that at all. I suss people out because I'm nosy and also, on the basis of is this person safe to be around (with adults particularly) - do they look gobby, drunk, criminal, etc, does that shirt really go with those trousers, oh my god how can she wear that, etc. Yes, I'm sat there making snap judgements on everyone who comes anywhere near me which don't involve sex. So don't make automatic judgements about what's going on between people's ears, you may be way wrong.

I don't know the meaning, but I do know that a cuban actress living in Mexico has that same name. Maybe it is cuban in origin? If you want to look her up, her full name is Niurka Marcos.

Mom was really drunk when she picked it and the nurse couldn't understand her.

you can research it on google.

it gives you lots of websites for just that.

=)

Dunno really.. It's a hard one. Niurka.. Damn fine name, but! ;)