People keep laughing at me. What can I do?

I work as a clown for childrens birthdays.

Favorite Answer

Become a bomb diffuser. People don't laugh at them...

U sure they are laughing at you? are you funny when doing your clown bit for kids parties? Laugh right back, don't let your confidece or pride get the best of you. If they laugh, let them you entertain kids and I hope you enjoy making kids laugh, but don't let people get the best of you. Is it your friends and family that laugh at you or is it just general people? When they laugh at you, do something to them so they have a reason to laugh or if you don't like them laughing at you, when you do your clown bit for kids at parties see if you could show up a little early to change into your costume so that every one laughs when they see you wearing it if thats the case.

Laugh back at them. That is what clowns are supposed to do.

You're silly. I bet you even laugh at yourself. Bringing smiles to little ones shows that you have a very good heart. Even if you are a clown :)

You are doing a good job. I hate clowns that make children's cry.

Put more effort in children, make 'em laugh, so people might stop doing it, if that bothers ya.:")

make some business cards and list your fees on them, and start billing them. Personally I think what you do is neat. Something like I am a professional child entertainer, glad to have been of service to you. here is my bill_____. Use it don't fight it

You can open your act by killing the first child that looks at you. that will set a very 'un-laughing' tone.

Laugh with them...

haha......umm,errr, tell them to shut the F%#k up!