sick at home all alone what should I do?

I'm tired of sleeping...i've been in bed alot today..i took a 1/2 mile walk to try and energize but it ddn't help.... my house loooks like crap but I don't have the energy to do much cleaning... what would you do?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ooo... watch an old musical like "the sound of music" or "chitty chitty bang bang"... I don't know about you but those always make me feel better. Or if you can't find any go for a Disney movie or something fairytale-ish.

Listen to up beat songs or watch some home made videos on youtube.com (heh I've found some videos there that made my day).

If you're much (or even kind of) a writer then write something.

Another thing that always makes me feel better is dressing up really nice and putting on make up and stuff and just enjoy it by taking another walk or something. Making myslef look different is also relieving. Try one of those... hope you feel better (even if it's only your spirits)!

• 1 decade ago

Open your room window and look outside. Have a deep breathe then turn around to clean up part of your room bit by bit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Smoke PCP?

Become friends with the badger?

Stand on yer head till yer legally dead?

{http://www.top50lyrics.com/t/thedeadmilkmen-lyrics...

www.funnyjunk.com, www.haveagoodlaugh.com, www.albinoblacksheep.com, www.bored.com,www.stupidvideos.com}

• 1 decade ago

I KNOW THIS MAY SOUND CRAZY,

BUT Y NOT TRY A HOUSE, APT. CLEANING PARTY?

I HAD 1 AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS SUMMER,

IT WENT GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAD ALOT OF FUN AT THE END OF THE NIGHT THE PLACE WAS REALLY CLEAN!!!!!!!!!

YES, THE GUYS LOVED IT 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Watch TV or learn something on internet.

• 1 decade ago

Well you have the internet in your hands so you figure it out.If you want to laugh then you can go to this website: www.funnyjunk.com

• 1 decade ago

take another nap and hope when you wake up you will be more energized.

• 1 decade ago

watch TV, call friends play videogames, or do stupid things that youll regret

• Good shag always sorted me out!

• 1 decade ago

you can ask/answer questions all day

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.