Whst can be done for ingrown hairs?

I used a facial hair groomer/trimmer on my chin & upper lip, now I have ingrown hairs on my chin.

Favorite Answer

You need to go to the pharmacy or grocery store....go to the skin care isle and look for a little box that says "Buf Puf" on it (it looks like this: http://www.shopinprivate.com/bufpuffacspo.html ). Take it home and take a good hot shower to soften your skin. Get out of the shower and take hand soap and lather up the Buf Puf. Take the Buf Puf and rub it GENTLY in circles over the ingrown hair and it should free them up.

Use a warm wet washcloth, or take a hot shower to open your pours then pluck them. After treat your skin with a cream anti-biotic. Also you can try right after you trim the hair wiping the area with OXY pads, to prevent them next time!

there's actually stuff for that at walmart. i know they have something for bikini lines and legs and stuff like that, but im not very sure about facial hair. there are electric trimmers you can use anywhere at walmart and it costs about 16 dollars, but as far as ingrown hairs on your face, im not sure.

use a strong scrub to scrub off the thin layer of skin then pluck the hair out. never dig it out cos it will leave massive scars..

Source(s): magazines
  • ami

Use tendskin (you can get it at sephora.com). that helps get rid of ingrowns. on your face, it may sting a bit. but it will get rid of the ingrowns. works on me.

you'll probably have to pluck them out with tweezers. You could also see a dermatologist to see if there's anything they can do.

pair of tweezers

Source(s): ex cosmetologist

www.tendskin.com. tell em richard from orlando sent you.