Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Environment · 1 decade ago

How did the first life cell form?

• Mack
    Favorite Answer

It / they didn't. They were transplanted here ions ago in 2 or 3 seperate locations on our evolving planet by 'The Life Carriers"

Source(s): "The Urantia Book"

I can tell you one thing, it didn't form on earth in my opinion. I think the first cell was formed on some other planet and was trapped in a comet or asteroid and sent to our planet about 4 billion years ago. I knows that's a rough way of looking at it but maybe these cells that formed didn't form under earth conditions as we know them today and they formed under different more inhospitable conditions then we see on earth. That would make it hard to explain how it happened then. If anyone knows they should write a journal article about it because they would be a very popular person after that.

Well, we don't know for certain when or how it happened, so this will only give you a general sense of how it happened.

First, acellular life arose in a nutrient-rich soup.

Then, at some point, some type of life evolved with the ability to form some kind of lipid. Since lipids have a hydrophilic end and a hydrophobic end, the natural shape for them to assemble into in water is basically what a cell membrane is, except a cell membrane has lots of surface proteins.

Ok, this just in, the amoeba formed and had no need to evolve or anything like that, but something crazy caused other types of cells, let's worship the amoeba because it never needed to evolve, I better write that as a question...oh yeah you know about the archea, prokariotes and eukariotes?

First, amino acids formed. Gradually they linked together to make proteins. The things we now call "organelles" inside cells gradually developed, and eventually a bunch of organelles and proteins got stuck in a soap bubble and that was the first cell.

• ?

it was delivered here in an iron vessel by a "visitor" from another time. the records can be found (along with the remains of the traveller) in an underground cavern near the tongue of Lisan. the high salt content prevented the iron core from rusting away. a perfect place to preserve it. good luck finding it...

it was well hidden in a place where humans could not access it and the surrounding area makes it uninviting. of course, i made sure it stays that way.

Source(s): my expedition there...

From asteroids and comets striking the earth,carrying nucleic acids,adding to the primordial soup.Add millions of years,and here we are now.

A great big green alien stork stopped by and dropped it off.

God said let there be life , until there´s a provable ,better explanation I ´m going with that one .