Would you be offended if someone called your beliefs "silly" or "wrong"?

It seems to me that people often assume that because they THINK they are right then everyone else must be wrong and so hence silly or just plain wrong.Even I have done this a few times.Ok, maybe a lot.But only because I wanted to show certain people what they sound like but using my religion instead. It seems to... show more It seems to me that people often assume that because they THINK they are right then everyone else must be wrong and so hence silly or just plain wrong.Even I have done this a few times.Ok, maybe a lot.But only because I wanted to show certain people what they sound like but using my religion instead.

It seems to me that everyone is right.If it makes you happy and gives you purpose and answers your unanswer-able questions, then it is right-For you.But does that make everyone else who doesn't believe as you silly?Or wrong?I am interested in knowing how you feel about this and how you would feel if you were the victim of being called silly or wrong.

Also, Do you think the religion at this link is silly?
http://www.freewebs.com/holyfairy/
If you do then perhaps you might then wonder if your views are equally seen this way by someone else.Everyone see's things differently.

(Also note that if you don't know the question then you did not read it.It was the first line)