Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

If you had a butler or maid right now.....?

what meal would you have them make?

I really like chicken cordon blue & fetticuine alfredo, mussels & baked clams for the appetizer. anyone want to make it for me?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure. I'll make it for you.

• 1 decade ago

Yep, as is mentioned above, butlers and maids really don't cook, unless the employer is just that damn cheap.

As for "making you" stuff, no thanks. I suck at cooking and you don't want *me* anywhere near your food. ;)

As for what I'd want. Hmm, assuming I could either hire a chef, or just give him the night off and snag some stuff at my local grocery store and its deli....

I'd give him the night off, snag a rotisserie chicken, snag some microwaveable pasta (a premium delicatessen dish mind you), maybe a full-sized cheesecake, call it a meal after 10 minutes in the microwave (pasta), oven (the chicken) and tabletop (dessert).

Yes, call me lazy, low-brow, whatever. I just don't dig the whole spoiled rich-kid and manservant thing, sorry. Only someone like *Batman* really needs and deserves a manservant like Alfred, you know?

Just my humble, self-reliant two cents. :p

• 1 decade ago

I'd help them throw together some tasty sandwiches and we'd all sit together outside in the warm evening and enjoy.

• 1 decade ago

butlers and maids don't cook. they assist. Chefs cook the food for the butler and maids to serve>

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'd have some sweet & Sour pork and some crab rangoons.

• 1 decade ago

i think a great apitizer would be a cool beer

• 1 decade ago

I would be hapy to. How much do you pay?

• 1 decade ago

nope- cook it yourself

• 1 decade ago

No Thanks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.