Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

If you had a butler or maid right now.....?

what meal would you have them make?

I really like chicken cordon blue & fetticuine alfredo, mussels & baked clams for the appetizer. anyone want to make it for me?

Favorite Answer

Sure. I'll make it for you.

Yep, as is mentioned above, butlers and maids really don't cook, unless the employer is just that damn cheap.

As for "making you" stuff, no thanks. I suck at cooking and you don't want *me* anywhere near your food. ;)

As for what I'd want. Hmm, assuming I could either hire a chef, or just give him the night off and snag some stuff at my local grocery store and its deli....

I'd give him the night off, snag a rotisserie chicken, snag some microwaveable pasta (a premium delicatessen dish mind you), maybe a full-sized cheesecake, call it a meal after 10 minutes in the microwave (pasta), oven (the chicken) and tabletop (dessert).

Yes, call me lazy, low-brow, whatever. I just don't dig the whole spoiled rich-kid and manservant thing, sorry. Only someone like *Batman* really needs and deserves a manservant like Alfred, you know?

Just my humble, self-reliant two cents. :p

I'd help them throw together some tasty sandwiches and we'd all sit together outside in the warm evening and enjoy.

butlers and maids don't cook. they assist. Chefs cook the food for the butler and maids to serve>

I'd have some sweet & Sour pork and some crab rangoons.

i think a great apitizer would be a cool beer

I would be hapy to. How much do you pay?

nope- cook it yourself

No Thanks