Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How long should a middle school relationship last AVERAGE (starting in 7th grade)?

Favorite Answer

Boy I love this one... Well Sweetheart , my girlfriend and I started going togerter in 8 grade..H/s she was there.. Coll she was there... 22+years service she was there..Here I sit 65 years old and just cant seem to get rid of this Woman, not that I ever would.. My answeer is ,,, AS LONG AS YOU WANT!!! Guess it must have been love... ROB

Well my brother starting dating his wife about that time. They have been together for 16 years.

I dunno, ive had 2 friends that have dated since 6th grade up until 10th, still going strong. However most middle school relation ships are bogus are shud be used only to get confortable talking to the opposite sex.

not long at all, maybe 2-3 months. guys are just not mature enough at that age to do any good in a relationship.....sorry if that wasn't what u wanted to hear....

• Phil

There's no should. It should last as long as it makes sense.

it should last long if u guys really like eeahother

up to yur freshman year in high school