why is my yahoo mailbox on the home page stuck on 2 messages when there are none?

Favorite Answer

It's not happening only to you. This is a Yahoo glitch that will soon be fixed.

• Greg C

This issue is now resolved. I spoke with the Yahoo! customer care team a short time ago. There was a glitch in the notification system causing mail alerts/notifications through My Yahoo!, Yahoo! Toolbar, and Yahoo! Messenger to not function properly. This glitch sent alerts of new emails to people that did not have emails. It also did not notify/alert people when they did have email. The problem started yesterday morning (July 19th) and went through until just a few moments ago. However, as stated, it is fixed now.

• muniz

This situation is now resolved. I spoke with the Yahoo! customer care crew a short while in the past. there turned right into a glitch interior the notification equipment causing mail indicators/notifications through My Yahoo!, Yahoo! Toolbar, and Yahoo! Messenger to no longer function acceptable. This glitch despatched indicators of latest emails to those who did no longer have emails. It also did not notify/alert people even as they did have e mail. the undertaking all started the day previous to this morning (July 19th) and went through till very few moments in the past. notwithstanding, as said, that is fastened now.

I had that problem a year ago even after I purged ALL of my email in that particular account both in the in-box and the bulk folders.

It was a "1" for me. Eventually, it went away.

No answer other than to just outwait it.

• don't panick...u just have to hit that refresh button...coz i think yahoo mail is down for a moment....

omg why is everyone asking this same exact question every 2 seconds?!?!?!!!

• everyone is expriencing that so good luck to us