About learning piano....?

Ok. I got many many encouraging comments from other people (thanks). I know the basics, which means I can play simple songs only with my right hand(you know you have to use both hands to play a complete good song). I have to learn more of my left hand to play the accompaniment. You know what I mean?

So, can you guys recommand me some good books that I can use them to teach piano by myself? (by the way, i have a keyboard, not a piano, which really doesn't matter).

Favorite Answer

Alfred has an adult piano course out that is pretty good.

Shhh.....OK baited, It does matter, piano like life, is a free form of expression that can "from time to time" call into question the true intent of the person seated in front of it. If you are serious your hands will follow, if your not, your hands will follow. Use both hands and vote for the Republicans...you might need a reason to continue playing. Who knows, you may be given a second chance to serve 13 {a musical number}