Is yahoo having server problems? I still can get into mail.360 or profiles and any other program in messenger.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yahoo have been having server problems since Fall 2004. They are trying to give away too much for the computer capability they have. Why they will not install more servers or contract for more capability is beyond my understanding since Yahoo is highly profitable. Part of the problem may be that they don't know the problems we are having sicne there is NO WAY to contact them even by email anymore.

Two years ago, they would accept email messages in the Help section if NOTHING else was acceptable to solve a user's problems. They have removed that portal and now are sailing blind, and it is seriously hurting their user loyalty.

• 1 decade ago

I've been having problems all day too with Yahoo Messenger and my Yahoo email account...this is very frustrating since Yahoo refuses to have a page that can tell its users when they might be experiencing problems...otherwise you don't know if its them or you! Thank god for this avenue of communication!

Wendy

Calif.

• 1 decade ago

this problem is because yahoo might be expereincing some kind of problem but hopefully for the next version they might have it fixed by then.you should send a feedback to them telling them about this problem that u r having.

Source(s): click this link and it will take u 2 the feedback page. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/messenger
  • 1 decade ago

I was having problems earlier..but its fixed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zeta
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Been going on all day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.