mhbronc asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

who won the fight with tito ortiz vs ken shamrock july 8th 2006?

Favorite Answer

WHy even ask!!!!!!! I have said it at the gym and i have said it out of the gym TITO all the way! If they ask what if shamrock was in his prime i answered promptly TITO all the way!! if they asked me if i had lunch today I would answer TITO all the way!!!

Tito Ortiz the huntington beach bad *** won in 1 minute and 45 secons with 6 elbows to ken shamrock's head in the guard TITO on top GROUND AND POUND baby!!!! TITO all the way!!

Tito Ortiz

Tito Ortiz

The Ref referred to as it for Ortiz in 1min 8 seconds, yet i imagine they ought to have merely separated them and given Shamrock yet another risk to "come to the strive against" in an attempt to chat. I felt like Ortiz would win, quick, yet I felt like i became ripped off because the strive against became referred to as very right now via Shamrock's meant lack of ability to grant an smart protection. i'd like a rematch too, in the journey that they are both as a lot because it....

tito. who u thought

tito really quickly

This beatdown was worse than the last.

Tito. What a waste of time.