What would you do???

If the only thing you wanted all your life turns out to be something you can never have....

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would carry on with life as if nothing has happened. Honestly, you are destined for something better than whatever you ever wanted. Also, whatever you were wanting may not be the right one. Just to help you, I will give you my experience. I was passionately in love with a beautiful girl next door without expressing my desire to her. For me, she was everything I wanted in my life. One fine day, I came to know, she ran away with a Guy never to come back. A few years later, I ran into her again in a hospital and learnt she is terminally ill. This is no story but my own life's experience. Carry on with your life and you will be rewarded with something much better than you ever wanted.

• 1 decade ago

Things happen for a reason. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Either way, things happen. Life is too short to obsess about it.

Move on. Accept reality. Accept the things you can have and do have.

• 1 decade ago

"Never" does not really exist in this world. Nothing is impossible. But hoping too much is also bad for you, so if you feel that your dream just wasn't destiny's choice for you, just weep shortly, and turn the other way. You never know, that dream of yours may end up running after you one day.

• 1 decade ago

then take it in yr stride buddy! its just that people misinterpret this.It DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL NEVER HAVE IT.Its just that at the moment its not accessible to you and if its there in yr fate and God destines it for you,then believe me,NO ONE can have it except you!

so be positive about it and keep yr efforts on in getting it.If you truly ,badly want it ,just like O2 for breathing ,then you WILL have it,so look ahead in life pal!

Source(s): self experience
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well it seems that your right on the mark for me cause all i ever wanted was love but i cant have it ithe only thing i ever did was go crazy and thats where im suck for the rest of my life

• 1 decade ago

Develop an interest in something else. The secret is not getting what you want, but wanting what you get!

• 1 decade ago

i should try to find another goal in life.

• 1 decade ago

my mother used to tell me there is no such a word can't there is word don't want to. do u want it or u don't.....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well, God's will then.. i won't bother more !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.