?
? asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Why do we care so much about hair!?

I think the world should all have people with bald cuts, lets the air in and cuts out vanity. What do you all reckon shall we start a worldwide lets be bald not vain campaign!! All opinons greatly valued.

Favorite Answer

Are u.. by any chance...losing hair?

Naw c'mon dude, that's kinda stupid, if you htink about it, hair or the abscence of hair is another thing that people can make a choice about allowing them to surther individualize themselves from others, and that can be a special thing.

People often associate their hair with comfort and self security. So once it's gone, it's as if their comfort has been taken away from them.

We care about hair because hair is cute and you can do so many different things with it to express your personal style.

it´s not vanity for me, it´s just taking care of yourself, if you like short hair, cut it, if you want to shave your head do it, it´s about your self, your individuality, just that, I have very long hair and i like it, if some else likes it too, fine, if they don´t, to bad, is my head anyway

because some people don't look good with certain hairstyles or cuts. just like boys some boys look good in braids and some do not. some look good in cuts and some do not

....we wouldn't be able to tell one person from another if we were all bald, our hair styles make us different from everyone else, and its not always good to be like everyone else.

it helps us with being unique.... example i love rock and roll and my hair is long which is very stereotypical yet true.