why do you answer or ask questions on here?

For the points that don't go to anything special? To interact with people? To have a laugh? To learn/ teach? or just because you have nothing better to do with your life?

Favorite Answer

all of the things you said. plus its really fun

Sometimes it's cool that I get to help people. People ask some weird questions some times, so I get a good laugh sometimes. But mostly I come here when nothing's on tv and i've already read/replied to all emails.

To be with you, to stay off of the streets, stay away from syndicated television with canned laughter from people who are not laughing anymore as they are dead, to not have to answer to anyone, YES! to indeed have a laugh, keeps me out of chat (mostly)lol,to LEARN indeed...I have saved so much information and I am living the time that I hear something I never knew.....no mater what he question or age bracket of it...to do chats with no one slagging me and telling me I am going to hell......I do a LOT with my life....I am always interested in what others think and feel about the plethora of subjects, some wayyyyyyyy over my head (Math in exhaustive calculus), Science, you name it...and I sense a myriad of brilliant people all different ages and standings in life...here in Y!A we are all equal....now THAT is my reasoning....and now I have to admit it has become addiction....well...I could have a worse addiction....Learning most of all and to relax..as I am NOT very good at it...laughter fills my empty cup here......Thank you for asking.

Interact with others

• Lily

Well why are you on here sunshine?...

Well I'm at work and I'm lucky enough to be able to use the internet so I couldn't think of a better thing to do to help pass the time...

All of those things you stated, except I have other things to do with my life I just like the entertainment of Yahoo Answers.

• Izzy

All of the above

The last one!!!

Because it brings a giggle or two to my life.

all of the above and because I realize there are some more unfortunate than myself.

ask to see how people react to my ignorant questions....and sometimes i do the same with answering...but i usually answer to try and see if i am chosen for best answer...i haven't been yet...i must suck at it