Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

if youcould go back in time and marry any famous / well known man or woman in history-who would it be-and why?

oh--if marry is too much--it can be dating -boyfriend--girlfriend--

mine would be--

cleopatra--

why--?--she's such a mystery-

Favorite Answer

Marilyn Monroe. She was the whole package. Beauty, wealth, and a lot of love to give. The fact of the matter is, I would not be marrying her for her wealth, as money is somewhat meaningless to me anyway, but would, in fact, travel far enough back so as to meet her when she was still just Norma Jean, and that would be the point where I would begin my relationship with her. She is a very tragic figure and, I feel, that if she could have found a loving, stable relationship at any point in her life she would not have ended the way she did.

Martin Luther King

Marie Curie, she wasn't intelligent and would later be recognized twice for the Nobel Prize. Intelligence isn't my only qualification, but her advancements of science are pretty cool, plus she was a widow after her husband got run over by a horse coach, so she was available for a time!

Liza Menelli's mother Judy Garand, She was so sweet and sincere in the wizard of oz. I fell in love with her in the Micky Roonie he was Andy Hardy in the Andy Hardy black and white movies. He always ignored Betsy Boot. I think that was the Character she played. She sang so lovely. "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" Ohhhhhh. Hmmmmm Yesss. Those were the days. Anything she sang was simply wonderful. I hated to see her on drugs in later years. When she committed suicide it really got to me.

Maryln Monroe

Rhett Butler. His character is so sexy and he truly loved Scarlet, even though she was such a superficial b***h. He was successful and loyal. Read Gone with the Wind.

Queen Elizabeth The second

Could you imagine royal mallato's

a black man as King of England

too ironic

I would probably marry any one of The Beatles. They were the biggest thing of their time. Plus it would be great to see all that they saw, and be where they went. I would love to live vicariously through Paul McCartney!

Albert Einstein because I'm really intelligent as well and we would have super-babies that would benenfit man kind.....

Or possibly Hitler so that I could kill him before he started the Hollocaust

Billy Dee Williams is still alive, but I would've liked to get with him while he was young. Have you seen his movies? The brother was fine!!! Does he have any sons?