Is it worse to be addicted to your computer or to your tv? why?

Favorite Answer

I'm addicted to my computer, but I've never experienced any problems yet, but now TV is another story. I think too many people are addicted to TV and that's what's wrong with this society nowadays. It seems like TV airwaves are warping people's brains.

• Chreap

Probably the computer because you're using a mouse, which can result in wrist problems and carpal tunnel syndrome.

Although both are still bad for the eyes over long periods of time.

Infinitely worse to be a TV addict.

Computer users are at least interacting, with other users, games, webpages, etc. where you are at least communicating, learning, reading, or reasoning. TV addicts are being spoon fed passively.

• :-)

Geezzz, that's a good question! I'll go with better to be addicted to computer. At least you've got mega choices, can ignore the bad advertising and interact with others. The T.V., blobs on seating surfaces.

I think your Computer because if your watching/playing your TV you can sit on your bed/couch and play/watch.

computer probably cuz u sit really close 2 da screen, but tv, u sit farther away.

Let's see both are bad but computer would prob. be worse cause you are siting closer and posture will prob. be worse.