Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

If you had to give one thing up and in return get anything you wish?

what or who would it be?

What favorite thing would you give up? and who or what would you want in return?

Favorite Answer

I'd give up smoking to fall in love with the right person.

I would wish to go back in time about 2 - 3 weeks ago and not have started joking around with you. You've obviously taken it way more serious than it was intended. If I've hurt your feelings, I'm sorry. I was joking around with Coodles, as well. All I was trying to do was make friends and I thought humour was a nice approach. I guess I really am the only one that gets my sense of humour. Attack me as you wish, I'll not bother either you or Coodles any longer. My apologies for any harm caused to either of you.

i would give up all my wordly possesions just to be with the man that i love right now. But he will be home soon so i wont have to do that. But honestly right now i wish that he was here.

I would give up my current pay check for an even bigger pay check in return!

• Biker

Smoking, I would give that up to be wealthy enough to set my parents up for life.

I would give up my virginity to see the complete destruction of ALL RASCISM in the world...

I would give up my life long dream to be with my soulmate right now.

I would give up my cell phone.

• Dusty

My virginity............