how do I attach a word perfect document to a yahoo e-mail?

I can send e-mails and I can copy and paste to an e-mail. I work in word perfect 8. If I go to compose an e-mail and I want to mail this document as an attachment I don't know how mail an attachment. For that matter I do not know how to attach any thing to an e-mail. please help!

Favorite Answer

Just click on "attachment' and then browse for your file. Then attach it. Then click send.

There's a button labeled "Attachments". Click it. You'll be prompted to locate the file.

I forget the whole process, but just keep following the screens (you have to say Attach again, at least two times total).

You could also read all about it in yahoo's help.

replica & paste the record into an e mail. it truly is a lot less puzzling that way & you do not should be stricken about Yahoo's Norton virus scanner rejecting the record attachment. to replica, click your cursor contained in the record at any element. Then click Ctrl A, that selects the completed record. click Ctrl C to replica it to the MS Clipboard. on your Yahoo mail, click Compose. click contained in the body of the e-mail lower than the To: From: Bcc: Cc: packing packing containers. click Ctrl V to adhere. Your MS be conscious record ought to seem there. you could also bypass to the accurate of the MS be conscious toolbar & click on the instructions there. similar ingredient will happpen.