Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How many people think this is actually funny now?

How many think this whole "Edna" thing is funny?

Okay, I didn't really think it was funny last night, just ridiculous. It's funny how we are still talking about her almost 24 hours after it happened and funny how people are still impersonating her. I don't know if anyone was mad at me for my question I posted last night. I wasn't trying to support her, I just was hoping some people might realize how ridiculous it was getting because I thought that. But it did make the night interesting. And after I re-read all the answers about her, I have to admit some of the stuff posted was funny. If she comes back, it sure is going to get crazy again. But who would know with all the fake Edna's? And like everyone is saying now "You are reported". I think that's funny as long as you're joking about it, and not trying to be rude.

Favorite Answer

I love this site even with the rude and "vulgar" things because that's people not every one will see thing's my way and I wouldn't want them to but she is back and she brought friends.

OH MY GOD. You are NOT the worlds babysitter. People DONT need you to clean up everything for them! Sorry, this is just starting to get on my nerves. Note to self: stop getting involved in stuff like this. Sorry if anyone actually thinks they need someone to police the entire internet and report all so-called disgusting posts. Like I said in a different post, disgusting is all a matter of opinion. Some people might say that atheists are disgusting and ban them from being online next! HONESTLY. Again, sorry if I offend anyone with this post!

But Im not saying that the fake Ednas are right. They are crazy for doing that. And if people are joking, WAHOO for people with a sense of humor! If people are being rude, SCREW THEM. They dont know what their talking about anyways. So yeah...I dont side with anyone and I dont side against anyone. Actually, I think I really disagree with EVERYONE.

Ok, so I exaggerate. Filthy things online can be kind of irritating, but some people like them! Not me, but some people. And some people try to do the right thing, but take it a little far and annoy a lot of people who dnt understand what their trying to do. What Im trying to say is, Good job for having a goal, bad job for being rude about the goal. If people arent going to accept it, DONT FORCE THEM TO.

Okay, I didn't really think it was funny last night, just ridiculous. It's funny how we are still talking about her almost 24 hours after it happened ?????????

We aren't still talking about her. Nobody knows what your talking about.

Let it go.

It's been over 24 hours and your just obsessing over this Edna.

Whoever she is.

I am reported.

O yes, Edna has a lot of impersonators. Imagine if it was you being joked on, or your Mother, how would you feel then?

who's edna? Edna Mode from "The Incredibles?"

I have no idea what your talking about. If the Edna thing is supposed to be funny then I dig, if its not then I don't dig,... ya dig?

I was reading it on resolved questions, and gotta admit it got my dark humor laughing, and I don't think people should be so quick to report so much stuff. I mean find the humor in it hellllooo.

I'm sorry I missed the whole thing. Dang. Always a day late and a dollar short.

• Fefe

Who in the world is that?

who is edna? and why are people talking about her?