Why the hell is it so damn hot!?

Stupid sun...why art thou forever destined to bust my balls! I enjoy the outdoors, but not when you come in with your hippy shinny smile and heat the living begezus out of everything. I ask you world, what can we do to take that arrogant Sun off its high pedastal and back down to a mellow, cool disposition? Will it take bombings? Another sexy female sun that it can try and impress? The worlds largest blunt? Anything, help me defeat this evil hot minion of burning!

Doh! I think I missed a spot while putting on sun screen...DAMN YOU SUN!!!!

Favorite Answer

It's friggin summer! Happened last year and the year before. Will happen again next year. Nice alliteration though.

Merry Christmas!

Wow.... your an fool you're appearing like a school female with a stick up her butt and a bible in her hand who provides a **** actual do you somewhat imagine your going to have this chum till eventually you get previous no possibilities are extreme you adult males will supply up talking quickly besides **** it may as well get some puss* **** guy do you actually have any balls?? im starting up to ask your self.. you need to offer her my decision so i'm able to instruct her how a authentic guy handles. fo sho peace out ho e

Listen Up! I understand that Antarctica is nice this time of year... You could be among God's frozen people there.

I'm guessin' it has something to do with it being the middle of July!

it just happens

Why are you such a wuss?