Anonymous

do you think they will be respectful and courteous?

the president is going to address the NAACP.he has been taking flack for never having addressing the meeting before,now that he is will he be harrassed and harrangued or will they treat him with courtesy and listen to him without interruption?

personally i don't think so.

Favorite Answer

Oh dear, that is a difficult one to answer, sweetness. The Shrub has never been known for being very...ahem...saavy with the things he says, especially if there's no teleprompter around. I hope we get no "bushisms" out of this. I would hope that the convention would listen politely and that they would be courteous; but it's the crowd outside that I might be more concerned with.

I'm guessing that while he speaks, they will probably be respectful. But afterwards who knows. I think it's been very rude and disrespectful of Bush to not speak to the convention since he's been in office. Respect is a two way street you know.

Its a mistake. Anyone who doesn't kiss their sorry asses is demonized in the Liberal press. He ought to ignore them. They don't know what respect and courtesy is .

• Linda

I hope they will, but for some reason, I think someone will make some comment or harrassment.