Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do I know when my boyfriend is cheating on me but constanlty denies it, what holds me to him?

Favorite Answer

SINCE YOU KNOW HE IS CHEATING JUST DUMP HIM, YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THAT!!!

his control over you is holding you to him and your doubts about who you are.

you are strong, and worth respect. and he wont give you that.

DUMP HIM!!!! HE IS CHEATING AND YOU KNOW ITS THE TRUTH!!!!

When my boyfriend cheated on me,I felt like I had done something wrong.I remembered all the good times,the fun memories and felt I should hold onto the relationship.But I've heard,once a cheater,always a cheater.You deserve better.

You love him... when you know your boyfriend is cheating on you....

1. He always makes up an excuse not to be with you.

2. He lies about things when you know that they aren't true.

3. He is always making you mad. ( Because he is trying to get you to break up with him)

4. He is trying to make you jealous.

But test him... Sometimes you just got to pretend like you dint care. But let him go if he keeps hurting and lying to you. Because you can do better Its plenty of dudes that will treat you right you just cant be stuck on this one dude

GIRL! those feelings are making you weak! i'm exactly the same way. If you be strong and bounce and stick to your gut and not talk to him, you'll get over it! trust me, that's what i did. but the key is to stay strong and not communicate with him, because this is the times when they'll start being little angels to get you back. dont even answer your phone!

In one word, fear. Confront it head on and you will be much happier in a few months without him. And, most likely will be with someone who won't cheat on you.

If you can tell he is cheating on you and you cant do nothing about it break it off and let him feel the pain you feel. and if youfeel like you cant give him anymore just let him go And dont listen to wat people say you are not weak your just in love and your a girl

you hold on to him because you really care about him. plus you cant say he is cheating on you because you dont know for sure, so unless you seen it for yourself or hardcore evidence dont worry.

maybe you think you can't do any better,but guess what you can,dump his cheating butt,and go out there and find someone that will treat you better you deserve it......................

• Starr

DENIAL

you're weak.