Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Ladies, I WANNA KNO.....?

what really turns U on? Romance, assertiveness, what? What would make U remember a lover for the rest of your life?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Love making skills, and a JOB lol no im serious, the biggest turn on for me is confidence without arrogence, take charge without overwhelming, and Fight, yeah i said fight as in argue with out name calling....someone with an adventurists soul but has good sense to know when to quit and most of all?..a man that will stop and ask directions.

Damn! LOL.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For a lover to stay always in my mind would that he would be the only one that have broken all my defenses and gotten to my heart. Also he would be the best guy in the sack.lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My bfriend treats me like a princess... i like to know that im being thought about 24 7. he is generous, caring, sharing and loving... and our attraction with eachother is amazing. i will marry him one day.

• 1 decade ago

Humor, consideration, and the amazing chemistry we share.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

A good mouth piece.

• 1 decade ago

treat a girl like she's your best friend, be considerate and attentive and you'll have her for life.

Been married 32 years . . . . .

• Tomato
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

a smart person with a and b g.p.a. not a person you can't spell. i have a straight a g.p.a. so i would need a smart guy. also cute/hot.

• well, i like guys who are sensitive and have really hot abs

• 1 decade ago

romantice..then later maybe really truely amazing sex

• 1 decade ago

hmmm...........study......lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.