What is a web site that you would like to see created that does not exist now?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A site that has the discription of every career in America, including the best schools to get the education to get to it, the average wages, and possible companies that have that career path open. The Outlook Handbook site is crap for it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Linux and BSD use!

Most reports are stating the number that I have converted since 1997, so have no relevance in the real world of hundreds of millions of Chinese and 3rd world countries' users!

Need the true reports showing the number of actual users in the Fortune 1,000, on the Internet Servers, and by 165 Governments!

Not the hype! I mean, it isn't reported that the 15,000 Microsoft.com servers, and the Hotmail.com 15,000 servers have been running for so long! That is 30,000 users, right there!

I would llike to see graphs, stats, back up data! Hey, the reports of "Market Share " comes from Microsoft, and it's paid marketing shills!!!

The truth would shock everyone, and the makers/vendors of tech gear would actually market to all of the world, and NOT just Redmond! Try some, FREE!

• 1 decade ago

A Search Site that when you do a search you DO NOT get any hits from sites that are selling stuff related to the search target...

I figure that would cut most search results by a factor of 10-100 thousand links...

• 1 decade ago

Yes, a detailed description of Mike de Fleuriot climb up Mount Kenya.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

One that I can upload money from and then print it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My own!

• 1 decade ago

one that would make me wealthy ...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.