Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaOther - Australia · 1 decade ago

Australian Women?

Everyone always says how pretty, thin and intelligent Australian women are. Is this really true? Are aussie women really the most beautiful women in the world? I want the truth!

Favorite Answer

i really depends on where you go.

i know so many women that fit that catagory.

but then, we also have the 'dogs'.

i will tell you one thing though - most australian women would rather be healthy and a correct weight than thin.

Take it from me, that is most definitely NOT the case.

I have been here 3 months and granted, I'm a happily married man, but even so I have not seen one head-turner in all my time here. And I would argue that, if my workplace is anything to go by, Australian women are decidedly below average in the IQ department. A couple of the senior managers there are amongst the thickest people I have ever had to work with.

Most women here with intelligence are either European or Asian.

As for thin - who gives a damn? We probably do not have as much of a culture of eating disorders hereas the USA does.

Australians eat less food. Yes, there's a lot of absolutely gorgeous Aussie women.

The portions of food are half the size of Americans, so of course their thinner.

My now ex-girlfriend is an Aussie, she's still the most beautiful woman I ever had as a girlfriend.

They may not be the most beautiful but they are certainly are no dummies by any stretch of the imagination as Big E seems to imply,,,maybe its just that your to stupid to listen to what these women are talking about !!!

send me a pic and i will see for myself

NO!

That's all I need to say! I've been there!

yes we are the best!!!!