Who can't wait until the weekend?! What do you plan to do on your two days off?

Favorite Answer

soccer game on saturday. and then my coach's daughters are having a b-day party and the whole team's invited.

sunday i'm going to a Colombian Festival downtown with my sister.

i'm waiting for some packages. so thats exciting. i have to mow the lawn. i taught my dogs how to use the doggy door. so this weekend. i am not going to be opening the door for them. they will have to use the doggy door. to get in and out of the house. i might grill some steaks and burgers. and do some painting. then satuday night i plan to go to the skatepark with my friends. and sunday there is a best trick competition.

I have booked Friday of this week and Monday of next week off work, so I am really looking forward to that! My mother is driving down from Scotland, we are going to meet her in Brighton and have a real fun weekend.

i cant waite till the weekend / relaxe in the pool and cook on the grill then the evening go for a ride on my horse and the same on sunday

I'm picking my son up from the airport on Saturday and spending a day of leisure with the family on Sunday.

Every Day's a day off 4 me!

Find a job so I can earn to days off lol

• His

I been ready since Monday.

I will prob work on my scrapbook.....naw who am I kidding I been workin on that book for about a year now..i'll prob go to club Che

i cannot wait until the weekend!!! i am moving back home to louisiana and my friends and i are going to party!!

I've had 2months of with nothing to do, I'm bored.