If you are an unhappily married woman?

in Southern California, but you aren't interested in leaving your husband. Would you consider looking for a long-term side relationship?

Favorite Answer

YA, CALL ME

Im gonna respond to your question anyways.. But Im VERY VERY happy married and love my husband soo much and thank the Lord for him everyday!!! First of all marriage is more then just a ring and paper. Its about a commitment to eachother and the Lord. Its about when 2 people not 3 or more just 2 give eachother their hearts and sole and want to grow old with eachother. Alot of people thease days dont understand what the word MARRIAGE means.

If you are unhappy in your marriage,why don't you try to find out what is wrong? Why would you want to even consider having a relationship with someone other than your husband? Why would you want to pimp yourself out like that? Because ,you know that is what you would be doing.

It depends on why you're unhappy. It took me a long time to realize I was edpecting my husband to Make me happy, which of course he can't do. I went back to school, got a great, fun job, and happiness followed. I realized then it wasn't the marriage, it was me. And - end of August is our 32nd anniversary!

You need to make up your mind...either be married and faithful... or be divorced and be single again. You can't have your cake and eat it too! Im sure she would rather you leave than to cheat and take a chance on bringing diseases home to her! Be a man and make a decision.

No. Too many people end up getting hurt in the end. Including yourself. Plain and simple--If you are not happy, move out and get a divorce.

Don't stay for money, house, and support.

No money in the world can buy happiness.

Get yourself out and find happiness.

It sounds to me like you have commitment issues. I would highly encourage you to think of the pain caused by infidelity and lies before you try to destroy a family. Unfortunately, it is pretty common for men who cannot commit themselves to one woman or are afraid of responsibility such as the responsibility financially and emotionally when you decide to have a family.

ROLFOL you are giving Californians a bad reputation.

Dr.Steve, you need to get OFF yahoo answers and get a life!!

either stay and be faithful or leave and take your chances. you cant have it both ways. thats called adultery

yes. but