Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Does George W. Bush surround himself with children, much like the Hezbollah?

why does the president of the United States of America hide behind the little children?

isn't it clear to Mr. Bush that all spermatozoon is a potential child, frozen or no?

"Technology without morality is barbarous; morality without technology is impotent" (Freeman J. Dyson)

Favorite Answer

He certainly has his problems but this ain't one of them. You can always tell a loony toon liberal by the way they ask a question. Its beyond me how with 48 million dead by abortion liberals can claim any moral ground on this argument. How can you on one hand say you support medical research to cure children when on the other you support killing them before they are born.

I think you should change your diapers as you are completely full of it.

He replace into elected President. So sure..he gets to be sure something he needs for the adminstration only as the different President does. Congress and the courts get to make judgements too...it is termed "checks and balances". Now I ran a google information seek for this assertion that he's "the decider" and got here up with no longer something. That makes you the two uniformed (authentic i'm useful)or a liar (i'm very specific you're that too).

What's "spermatozoon?" Second, I don't believe he was hiding behind them. They were next to him as well. Third you're probably one of those who would be insulted when compared to Hitler but you don't have a problem comparing the President to such murderers.

Okay I know that you are a liberal and therefore simple things allude you but try to stay with me on this one. Hezbollah surrounds its self with children so that when Israel responds to the missiles that it sends to them the children will be killed and they can send the pictures to their willing accomplices in the press. George W. Bush surrounded him self with children because he was making a point. He in no way put their safety in danger. NICE TRY.

Children represent innocence, and by surrounding oneself with children, one hopes that people will associate the innocence of the children with themselves.

Very vague. Perhaps both took notes from Nero?

I don't think he's hiding at all..he made his decision very clear, and very public.

What are you trying to mumble? Good grief .

• Zen

Apparently he does

Can you say "human shield"?