Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

Where is the best place to find unbiased news coverage of Israel/lebanon conflict?

Favorite Answer

I agree with checking multiple sources. Just have to draw yer own conclusions...

The International Herald Tribune (IHT) is usually pretty impartial.

I've noticed that all news stations around the world are biase.There's always some political agenda. If anything you have to read a number of sources and weed out the truth for yourself. That way you would have a better understanding about the world around you. I hope I helped. :)

Try BBC

Definately Fox News!!!

Really depends on where you live.

USA usually FOX news

Washington Times

Internet, Matt Drudge.

many more but you will notice I did not say the network news, CNN, New York Times, Washington Post.

• faes

Palestinians must have it because its theirs Israelis must have it because they were promised it by technique of god in a e book written by technique of guy The Palestinians must have it because its theirs Israelis must have it because the Palestinians are opressing them a lot Palestinians must have it because the Israelis are killing innocuous palestinians purely because they felt like it. Israel must have a small area of it because the UN gave them a small area of it Palestinians must have some thing of it by using the indisputable fact that became the unique contract also im reading a number of those solutions...wow, how incorrect ought to human beings be. I desire the records may a minimum of tutor the position the palestinians are comming from even as they suicide bomb and that only about .a million% of palestinians are adverse. also, one better ingredient (a great number of enhancing). Jews ought to no longer be answering this question because they have the unfairness of being jewish and being raised "understanding" that the Israelis are always top. i'm no longer putting forward their no longer entitled to their opinion, its purely that they are giving biased solutions and under no circumstances even answering his question by technique of only giving the Israeli aspect.

• kara

Try BBC or Reuters, CNN and Fox is prety good as well and wbac too channels even eyewintess news in new york.

Fox news.

Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA)http://www.camera.org/

Also, http://www.standforisrael.org/

Fox News...without question!

• Eric

Google News will give you a bunch of stories from different sources.