how do you prevent a camel toe when wearing a swimsuit??

I can't stand how that looks and I'm going on a cruise soon - I need to find a swimsuit but don't even know where to begin looking - or what to look for. Is there anything I can do?

Favorite Answer

buy the sexiest swimsuit you dare and then go to Jo-Ann fabrics (or Walmart's fabric section) and buy a piece of padding and spend 10 minutes sewing it into your bottoms, that should cover you well enough

• Erika

Swimsuit Camel

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): prevent camel toe wearing swimsuit: https://shortly.im/0P08D

A couple things: Don't shave more than is necessary for a bikini. Check out the different types of material. Make sure the leg openings are tight, but the swimsuit doesn't pull up at the crotch, especially with a one-piece suit. Check out swimsuits with a padded crotch.

I agree, buy a suit that fits properly, I imagine some come with a kind of inner lining that will prevent that kind of show also (very tacky!) But I think Hotmom needs more suit for her swimsuit, did you see that avatar?!

Most bathing suits will include a lining of sorts to prevent that, but if you are wearing a one piece and this still happens, you need a larger size. If a tankini or bikini, try one with a thicker lining or one with a skirt.

• DEATH

Try a two piece with "Boy shorts" bottom. Try a larger size suit.

Try a skirted suit.

Go to Landsend.com you can mix and match HOT styles, perfect for a cruise.

http://landsend.com/cd/index/fp/0,,66079,00.html?c...

Wear a suit that fits.

wear a bikini bottom and top ..or shorts ...obviously the swimsuit is not long enough for your body

Buy a bathing suit that fits you. One that isn't too small.