I bet know one knows about Cole Sprouse more than me.?

fav color-black

shoe size-8

dog's name-bubba

fishes name-killer

twin bro-dylan

used to date alyson stoner

if anyone can do better than that please let me know.

oh and I know more too:)

Favorite Answer

well i thought that his fav color was blue not black and he never dated her he only had a crush on her and do you know his parents names and did they break up and when? well i know the answers matthew and melanie and yes soon before big daddy was going to be filmed and one more thing dylan is way better then Cole in my case.

god bless

a million. the two are good (Cyrus and Osment), yet Cyrus has greater effective lungs 2. Colbie Caillat. The refrain to "Teardrops on My Guitar" via Taylor fast is particularly unexciting, different than the lyrics to the whole song is okay and "Bubbly" is larger than THAT song. :p 3. Chris Brown, subsequently. Soulja Boy is a lame womanizer dude. 4. Kanye West. don't be conscious of T-discomfort properly. 5. the two are ok (purple and Fergie) 6. no remark 7. no remark 8. no remark, sorry :) 9. the two are ok actresses 10. i like the two Sprouse twins 11. Zac Efron. I slightly be conscious of the different dude. 12. uh.... can no longer choose

Ohh You Sure Are A Geek 4 Show!

um who there girl, don't try to get too cought up in this 'cole sprouse' he may be a movie star, but you shouldn't revovle your life around him if you guys haven't even met! i wouldn't show off that kind of 'knoledge' if i were you, just advice. also, don't let competitiveness come into fights.

Who cares? he's a dumb little blonde boy on disney channel. Now tell me about someone, bigger and better. Then I'll be interested!

Maybe not...but I bet I can spell a helluva lot better than you.

What is "know one knows"? Geez, learn how to spell properly

And Alyson is a stoner if you know what I mean

I bet no one cares either

good for you now who the hell is Cole sprouse

i bet no one cares.