Are you ever to old to rock?

My husband and I are both 41. We still like to go to concerts, rock out and have a good time. We have 3 children. We are both responsible, have jobs, and a house. But a couple of times a month we like to go and have a good time. Our children say we are to old to do this. That their friends parents don't do that. I feel we are good parents. But also very cool parents.

Do you think it's possible to be good parents, and still maintain some of that fun that we love to have?

Favorite Answer

that's great I'm 38 and heading to a poising concert on Saturday. I still love motley cure. I like to wacth Super nova ( its the rockers that are trying to select a lead singer) its on tonight.

I have 2 kids and a house I think its normal. Rock on momma!! I will see you at the next concert.

• It is "possible" to be good parents and still maintain some of that fun that you love to have, but it seems that your kids don't like it when you do it, so how much does that matter to you?

And yes, it is also possible to be too old to rock, if by getting "old" you mean becoming financially responsible. The money you are spending on those concerts would probably come in handy when it comes time to help your kids with college (or when you retire, so that you don't have to beg your kids for money). If you have tons of money, then maybe you could use that money for charity, and teach your kids a real lesson in life.

Final answer is this: Maybe you should save the money, and spend some time with your kids, instead.

HELL NO, Go do it. That is how we stay young. I'm 42 and I goto Rock Concerts and Country Concerts. I play basketball 5 days a week with my Daughters Freinds and I kick As*. ENJOY LIFE. We only Live ONCE.

Sounds like it keeps your marriage strong as well.

Feels good, do it.

Rock on.

47 year old rocker here.

I like a lot of the new stuff too!

Three days grace

buck cherry

korn

blue october

I don't think I'll ever stop rockin' and I've got grandchildren!

We're 40 something's too and we take our kids (teenagers) with us. They love it. It's sometimes hard to find bands we all enjoy, but everybody loves Aerosmith.

Rock on...you're only as old as you let your mind think you are.

Never too old. Right there with ya.

Not only possible, but absolutely necessary.

• Nick

No you are never to old to rock & roll ....