Dude this sucks hard?

I was walking with my friend and he saw a girl he liked he said he was going to talk to her. I walked on by him and then heard something I really never wanted to hear. I heard "will you marry me?" I then stood still then tryed to understand what just happened. and then I heard a "yes" all I could say was awwww sh**. Now He's gonna try to marry this girl. What can I say to stop him?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, first of all tell him the reason you don't like the idea of them getting married. Then just ask him why he asked her in the first place, or you could tell him that he just met her and they should slow down.

Source(s): Friends, experiance
  • 1 decade ago

Why would you want to stop him? If you think he is making a mistake, present your points to him calmly in a private discussion. If he disagrees, respect his decision and support him. If he marries her and it goes bad, never say "I told you so." Just be a friend.

• 1 decade ago

Deal with it, it's not your life see no matter what you say to him is not going to change the feelings he has all you can do as a friend is tell him how you feel about it..

• 1 decade ago

It's his life, not yours. The best thing to do is mind your own business.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It was his choice,if he get divorced thats his problem,just leave it alone.

• 1 decade ago

question is: why do u want to stop him?

• 1 decade ago

U sure about wat u're saying or you're just making it up.

Ur friens would be really stupid and crazy if dat's true.

• 1 decade ago

you did her and you both have vd

• 1 decade ago

he just meet her--

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.