India & China will produce Millions of Ingeneers and scientists in the next 20 years,how can the West compete?

Update: SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING OF Engineer. English spelling is challenging for non native speakers. What I mean in my question is: how can the west retain its standard of living when it seems to be in the process of losing all the competitive advantages it possessed over the rest of the world during the last few... show more SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING OF Engineer. English spelling is challenging for non native speakers.
What I mean in my question is: how can the west retain its standard of living when it seems to be in the process of losing all the competitive advantages it possessed over the rest of the world during the last few centuries?
Are western countries going to gradually get poorers? Once all the industries and many services are relocated to cheap countries will the high tech or high added value companies follow? And what will be left to the West?