Should I drive my car off dock or into police station?

Which do you think it hotter?

• catsup
    Favorite Answer

drive it into a krispy kreme. then all the fatties will get shards of glass in their donuts.

Huh? I don't totally understand the questions, but here goes.

Would you be in the car as you were driving it off the dock or into a police station? I don't think either would be a good idea if you were in the car, but if you were driving it into water, it would require special stunt-driving knowledge. Based on the lameness of your grammar, you don't seem particularly bright, so you probably don't have stunt-driving experience. I say, do neither. Do something slightly less stupid and annoying, like, say, starting a chain letter.

Off a dock near a police station. Makes their job easier.

Neither.

Into a police station might hurt some poor criminal that would later sue your insurance for a gazillion dollars not to mention what the police would do if you hit one of them.

Into a dock would put the poor fish at risk of getting hit, or even worse, leach out fuel, oil and other toxins into the water.

Solution: Strap yourself inside, super glue the doors shut, and park in a scrap yard. You and it will get crushed and recycled sooner or later. No one gets hurt and its environmentally friendly!

Off Dock.

Drive it off the dock. It is a surefire total that way and running into to a police station might wind you up in jail!! Of course getting caught in the middle of insurance fraud will too I suppose! =}

well both or very stupid things to do. I would say the police Station because then they will not have very far to go to put you in jail for 10-30 years if you live after the crash that is. If your doing this to kill yourself neither just drive to the hospital parking lot and find a parking space and go to the ER and check yourself in for suicide.

Off the dock, definitely.

If your that stupid drive it off a dock make sure your seat belt is on tight and go for it, see you on the other side!

Definately the dock. And then get a Darwin award. We don't need more idiots on this planet.

Off the dock. Just make sure you're in it.