Working in a Restaraunt?

I recently saw that movie, Waiting with Ryan Reynolds. It was hilarious, but it got me thinking, I wonder if anyone really has done anything nasty like that in a bitchy or a mean person's food.

Has anyone out there who has or currently works at a restaraunt ever done anything really disgusting to someones food because they were being entirely rude or sent something back?

Favorite Answer

YEP, SPIT ON IT, DROPPED STEAK,BURGER PATTIE ON THE FLOOR,

PICKED UP A BUG SMACHED IT,

AND SPRINKLED IT ON THE FOOD.........

I DON'T EAT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never seen anyone do that, but at the restaurant where I work you can see the grill line from a quarter of the tables. We have rude customers, but mostly we just complain about them after they leave. I hate when people tell you what to do. I am a server, but I work as a hostess when they need one and people will tell me where to seat them! We seat you in certain sections for a reason! We rotate between servers to make your service better.

Many moons ago, i worked in a Big Boy as a short order cook. There were these two cops that almost always skipped out on thier bill making like the were on an emergency call on the way out the door. I got so sick of it that they started getting the "oyster" treatment.

I worked in one for 7 years and had a few that were pretty bad, but never did anything bad to their food. I can only think of one time that I did something and it wasnt really bad, I was waiting on Mark Chumura, X Green Bay Packer and I kissed his bun. Hamburger bun that is!!!!!!!!!

I worked in a couple different restaraunts. I never did anything like that. Thought about it a few times, but never did it.

Nothing bodily or putrid, but I put chili-oil down the straw of the Sprite of this girl who had previously stiffed my friend on a big check...and I knew her table would do it to me too (they did, $8 on 100) so when she asked for her soda to go, we gave her a little something extra.

Then one time this guy left me like, $4 on 50 and had the lack of foresight to leave his credit card...so I threw it away. He came back freaking out and I told him I didn't see it. Let him deal with the karma of not tipping his servers for their work.

Oh my God, I didn't see the movie but i guess Ryan whatever did a bad thing. I'm always bad to that phillipino guy at McDonald's, you think he did a bad thing to my food.

I better watch what i eat from now on. I swear to god i'll make him beg me to kill him if i noticed a bad thing. I am bad to him because he never looks at people when they order plus he always assums that i want it superSized. A man can't have a regular meal anymore these days!

I had thoughts of what I should do to their food before I bring it out, but I haven't before. I just think to myself, "They'll have their share of bitchiness and nastiness elsewhere,"

Someone killed a fly and claimed it was on his burger when he got it. So I got him a NEW burger, with the OLD fly.

He said it was good. I'm not sure if he meant the burger of the fly. I guess it was both.

never done out like that people who do need to be kicked out of the catering industry for good

no way I never do that!! Karma always finds a way to come back and bites you in the @ss!!