Greatest Drink?

What to you is the greatest alcoholic beverage you have ever tried?

Favorite Answer

I like Rasberry Stoli and cranberry juice with a lime. There are so many good drinks, but that one is DELICIOUS and suave with the chicks as well.

I also LOVE grape ginger mead. Mead is HONEY WINE and simliar to champagne. The grapes make it more a wine and the ginger a bit of spice. It is a sparkling mead, called cyser (sp?), and comes out a bit like a wine cooler. But at about 12 percent alcohol, two twelve ouncers will sink most people. I have lost the original recipe, but you can start with:

12 pounds of honey (cracked - dropped in boiling water and taken off the heat)

3 pounds of grapes mashed

3 decent sized ginger roots grated

1 tablespoon of Irsh Moss (to help clarify it faster)

Champagne Yeast (or liquid mead yeast if available)

Enough water to make 5 gallons

I think the 12 pounds is about right. You can get ALL THE SUPPLIES at a home brew shop minus the grapes and ginger. If you are interested, you can find more information on making mead in a book on on the WEB, but that was ONE of MANY PEOPLE'S favorites of my concoctions. It was something else.

Champagne

It's called an orgasm. Red Death is good too. Then ther's a shot called a dirty condom. Long Island ice teas are great. Try a shot called 24 karrot nightmare aka liquid cocain

There are so many good ones that are good for different reasons. It's like apples and oranges. I've had some great beers. Sometimes a glass of wine tastes good. Summertime is good for margaritas and gin and tonics.

A green iguana... basically it's a margarita with a shot of midori melon liqueur... it's rather sweet, but it's great fun to stump the bartender with it.

Mescal

A relaxer. Peach Schnapps, Malibu rum, light rum, pineapple juice and cranberry juice.

Chocolate Martini made with Grey Goose and Godiva liqueur. It tastes great and will knock you on your *** before you know it.

• DJ

Sazerac!

• J.D.

Bourbon.

Nectar of the Gods... honeydew mountain vine water... whatever.

Great stuff.