My tongue has been pierced for almost 3 days.?

I have had my tongue pierced for almost 3 days now..Its kinda a swollen but it is going down a lot....it doesnt hurt and im pretty comfortable with it, so do you think its ok for me to eat pizza and reg food?

Favorite Answer

had a friend who was born in India raised in the UK. He thinks he's superior to everyone. He attended the best schools and thinks he's white because of his British accent (where he was raised) though he's dark skinned. He forgot his ways. He spoke with an Indian accent but never showed it in front of his friends. He never admitted it but seems to me he was ashamed of being what he was. Needless to say he was not a friend for long.

Mai hindustani nahi hu. But my husband is. I laugh so much when I ask him to say the word "crape" it sounds like the word "crap." Ha ha ha. I love that accent!

If you're from India you shouldn't change the way you speak English. If you can communicate with your Indian accent that's all that matters. If you really want to learn watch tv, movies, etc.

First, English does not roll "Rs". This is indicative of Spanish and Italian.

As to your question, there is only one way to learn what you are asking. This can be learned more quickly with a tutor. However, most people do not even realize how they pronunce words, in any language. And so a "tutor" would have to understand one principle in order to be helpful.

You understand some of this by "Bite the lips for Vs".

Aside from the movement of lips, the tongue plays the most important role. Since all of us, from toddlers, learn this early on, without any thought of how we are moving lips or positioning the tongue, we speak without any "training" in that respect.

The key word is "training".

If you can find a person whose native langauge is English and understands this, that person can help you with the placement of the tongue and movement of lips.

For example, "A" The mouth is open, tongue "floating" and sound almost coming from the throat.

"E" The tongue is placed at the bottom of the mouth and lips parted, like squeezing the sound out.

"I" Open the mouth, with tongue in bottom of mouth and almost dropping the lower jaw.

"O" Form the lips as a circle.

'U" Bring the lips together with tongue in bottom of the mouth.

"C", The tongue is held for a moment behind the lower front teeth.

"D", the tongue is placed in the roof of the mouth.

"F" Drop the lower jaw slightly, bring it up, with tongue in bottom of mouth and let air pass between the lower lip and lower teeth.

I'm not a teacher, I learned most of this by studying foreign language.

NOW, having said all that, you may encounter a minority of Americans that speak this way. And, so, over here, you will think that you have not learned anything in English.

Our language has been corrupted.

Southern Drawl, Texas "Ya'll" for You All

Far West more normal

Mid West more normal

East "Youns" You, meaning plural for all of you.

Just a few. Some parts of New York, I can't understand.

Good Luck!

I ate a full dinner a few hours after I got my tongue pierced and it was fine. I would say just try not to eat anything that has a lot of spices or chile.

I ate Doritos the next day; just eat lots of ice!!! Congradulations on ur piercing!

i think that you should wait till it goes down all the way (swelling).if you dare pizza eat it cold and with only tiny pieces that you place in your mouth away from it but then again Iv'e never done that , not thta i wouldn't but i get too mnay skin problems and stuff

I would never had my tongue pierced. Does it hurt?

Eat ice

Follow the guidelines..... unless you want to f up your tongue.

"you know what they say about a girl with her tongue pierced.... she'll probably suck your d*ck. You know what they say about a guy with his tongue pierced?...... he'll probably suck your d*ck."

-Chris Rock

yea as long as you don't have to such on alot of stuff

Don't break your teeth off.