Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

What is the specific, explicit statute that requires Americans to pay taxes on their labor and earnings?

I am not completely ignorant of my question. I just wanted to get a response. I don't want to pay fed income tax either but the American people need to invoke the 1st Amendment and petition the IRS and Gov for answers. If that doesn't work we as the American people need to hold our elected officials responsible. Revolution...Give me liberty or give me death!

www.givemeliberty.org

www.freedomtofascism.com

I hope to see you all in Washington!

• Ibredd
    Favorite Answer

explicit statute,there is non. But tell that to the IRS as they are selling your home for non payment.

THERE IS NO LAW THAT REQUIRES PEOPLE TO PAY FED. INCOME TAXES.

http://familyguardian.tax-tactics.com/Subjects/Fre...

Source(s): COURT CASE # 03-CR-20111 COURT CASE # CR-1-93-91
  • we don't PAY taxes, they TAKE taxes. we get jacked every two weeks. think about it like that. we work so our taxes, they take, can pay senators, we put into office, to decide for us how our taxes will be spent according to their wishes. oh and they give themselves raises at our expense yearly for the wonderful job they do. and they get paid time off every year. sounds good to me.