6 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I think they're just called sport sunglasses. Prada's sunglasses are almost all completely like that. They're not aviators because they aren't fully rimmed, but they aren't rimless because the frame wraps around the bottom.

  • 1 decade ago

    Another name for "Readers." Readers are used for reading books etc., and may come with a tint or clear lens.

    Source(s): I'm an Optician.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    They are called the clear grooves from scotland, india.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    idk...the sunglasses with the upside-down frame?

  • 1 decade ago

    my bf has some, i dont know what they are called though. I call them ugly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.