u find ure husband ( wife ) in your bedroom with another man more cute than you , what will you do?

Favorite Answer

Sorry, but if some bitc h came into my house and had sex with my husband in my bed.. id drag her out by her hair... naked.. and then burn her clothes. Then i would shout at her from teh window so that someone might catch her naked.

You say its too late? oh.. then dump that fool.

That's a tuff one....I think that i would say come home with me right now and we will talk about if maybe there is a chance on repairing things..and if he didn't come at that second....I would tell him that I was done with him for good and go home and take everything he owns down to his last golf ball and set it on fire. It really is one way to move him out and it works.

which one do u mean, ur husband in bed with a man? or ur wife in bed with a man?

either way its cheating.

I would go away and look for another man more cute than him

if my husband is in bed with a cute chick probably join them, but thats just me...most people would probably freak out.

More cute than me? Impossible.

Videotape them, and then sell it to any of the millions of online porn sites.

Ignore them and teach you how to write!

Divorce him.

give them both a thank you card and send them on their way