wow i just thought of something that isn't economical or possible but imagine if the cards got tejeda & abreu
take a look at this line-up
1. 2B-David Eckstein- he'd have to shift to second
2. RF-Bobby Abreu-wow hititng second he'd dominate
3. 1B- Albert Pujols-Amazing-enough said
4. SS-Miguel Tejeda- hitting behind albie would def pay off
5. 3B-Scott Rolen-hitting for a ridiculius average this year (for him)
6. CF-Jim Edmonds-imagine him hitting 6 even with his struggles
7. LF- Juan encarnacion- for cards him hitting 7 isn't all that bad
8. C-Yadier Molina- pathetic, but plays sick defense, and he's hititng eighth anyway.
9. Pitcher- and if jason marquis is pitching that makes them all the more deadly offenisvely because he can hit with the mike hamptons, and the tom glavines
- joystickthrottleLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
Nice lineup, but I think the Cards (like everyone else) need more pitching.
As for the Braves comment, I wouldn't count on them keeping up the pace they've set the last couple weeks.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
wouldn't help them stop the locomotive that is the braves lineup!!!!
- DustyLv 71 decade ago
That would be one awesome lineup.
- 1 decade ago
go stros cards suck