i need some advice on flirting??
- Bon BonLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. The most important thing is eye contact when flirting. This is really the one single golden rule of flirting! Sounds easy, but can initially be difficult to establish for longer than a second or two. So when you next go out, find a guinea pig to practice on! Once you have decided on your target, look directly at him/her, then look away and always accompany this look with a smile. If they seem not to have noticed you, look again and this time smile directly at him/her. At first this really will be hard but once you get a reaction you will find your confidence will increase.
2. Once they have noticed you it is worthwhile having a few lines prepared for when they come over. However, if this does not happen, despite what you thought was a good reaction to your earlier eye contact, why don't you try approaching him/her? It could be that they are feeling just as unsure as you, so it's better to try rather than wonder what might have been.
3. When you do get to talk to them, always remember to be pleasant and smile whilst flirting - this will help put the other person at ease and also gives the impression that you are relaxed, even if inwardly you are shaking with nerves!
~hope this helps. If you have more questions please do not hesitate to ask!
- Anonymous1 decade ago
smile and make eye contact but kind of look away coyly...my signature flirt move is kinda biting my bottom lip...it makes the guys want to kiss me instantly...the biggest mistake i see people make is too much giggling...giggle but dont over do it
- 1 decade ago
b kool when shes talkin dont look at her mouth concentrate on wat shes saying so u can awsner o and have a pick-up line its not hard
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous5 years ago
- Reverand RayLv 41 decade ago
buy the video.. only 19.95 while supplies last.